eMule for Windows is one of the biggest and most reliable peer-to-peer file sharing clients around the world. Thanks to it’s open source policy many developers are able to contribute to the project, making the network more efficient with each release.
This is the development of the eDonkey2000 application, The developer is not satisfied with the original eDonkey2000 client and believes he can do better. So he did. He gathered other developers around him and finally the eMule Project was born.
A list of a few features available.
- eMule is completely free. eMule is also completely free of any Adware and Spyware. We do this for fun and knowledge, not for money.
- Each file checked for corruptions while downloading to ensure an error free file.
- The eMules Intelligent Corruption Control helps to speed up the correction of corrupted parts.
- Auto priorities and Source management allows you to start many downloads without having to monitor them.
- The Preview function allows you to look at your Videos and Archives before they are completed.
- For video previewing, we recommend the Video Lan Client.
- The eMule features webservices and a webserver that allows you to have quick access to and from the internet.
- You can create categories for your download to organize them.
- and More
With eMule, you can likewise check out individual comments regarding the file you’re downloading to ensure that you understand if it’s corrupted or if it’s a fake.
eMule for Windows
The visibility of fake files, corrupt files, or files saved under a false name is among the main issues with eMule. To stop this problem, take into consideration the option of using SafeMule – this is a modified version of eMule that has a spam filter and is useful for identifying (as well as avoiding) phony files.
0.50b Beta 1
06 January 2021